We cannot fly our drones in the following circumtances* –
– further than 500m from the pilot
– within 50m of buildings & people
– within 150m of crowds & built-up areas
– In strong winds or rain
– Visual Line Of Sight (VLOS) must always be maintained
– We are legally responsible for our flight
* Please note: due to the potentially dangerous nature of drone flight this list is not exhaustive, each job has it’s own potential hazards which we will keep you advised of throughout.
Other Photographic Services
As well as being a drone pilot Scott has over 23 years industrial photography/video experience working for a large automotive research and development company which enables him to also provide ground photography & filming services to support aerial operations.
Please take a look at scottsimpsonphotography.co.uk for further information.